Lemon balm is used for years to improve your mood and anxiety symptoms, the common disorders in the developed countries across the world. Let us understand more about the primary causes of the anxiety and how lemon balm can be used for anxiety, and best ways of using it.
Anxiety – Triggers and Causes
Everyone experiences anxiety some time in their life; but, anxiety will evolve in the disorder if it involves temporary worry and fear, and can get worse with time. The symptoms will include feelings of dread, fear or uneasiness that can occur as the reaction to stress. Person with the anxiety might sweat, feel tense and restless, and have rapid heartbeat. So, it is very important that you know the right lemon balm drops dosage for anxiety and reduce it as much as possible.
Common Risk Factors
- Being female
- Shyness and behavioral inhibition in the childhood
- Being divorced and widowed
- Having some economic resources
- Anxiety disorders in biological relatives
- Exposure to the stressful life events of childhood or adulthood
- Drug abuse
- Chronic health conditions (like asthma, diabetes, heart disease and hypertension)
- Higher afternoon cortisol in the saliva
Normal Anxiety Triggers
- Variations in the living arrangements (travel, schedule changes and moving)
- Stressful work conditions and job changes
- Family or relationship problems
- Pregnancy or giving birth
- Physical and r emotional abuse
- Stressful and traumatic events
- Death of loved ones
Preparing Lemon Balm Drops for Anxiety
Difference between the sedative and anxiolytic effects of the lemon balm for anxiety reviews is in its dosage. But, it is always advised not to operate any machinery or drive after consuming them. People who are using antidepressant drugs must consult the doctor before they take lemon balm for the relief of anxiety.
Lemon Balm Drop Capsules
The capsules are highly popular way of taking lemon balm, and are found easily at the local herbal shops or through the online retailers. Recommended dose for the calming effect is around 300 to 600 mg, 3 times in a day or when needed.
Lemon Balm Drop Mist
The preparation is very helpful for reducing stress that is caused for the sudden life changes, like travel and moving out. Mix around 10 to 20 drops of the lemon balm oil with 60grams and purified water with 30 grams alcohol in the dark and glass spray bottle.